In a constantly changing environment the key to providing the service you expect is the ability to ADAPT.At All Lift, we believe that our ability to adapt enables us to provide you with excellent Forklift and Aerial lift services at competitive prices. From forklift services to fleet management programs, All Lift offers multiple services within the material handling equipment industry to meet all of your needs.
- Factory Trained Technicians
- In-House Transportation
- Well-Stocked Vans
- Service for All Makes and Models
- Annual Aerial Lift Inspection / Certification
Whatever the Service Needs, We can meet your requirements
All Lift Offers:
Breakdown Service– If there is something wrong with your forklift or aerial lift and you need a technician to come out and fix your problem.
Planned Maintenance– This is a service program in which inspections, minor adjustments, lubrication, oil changes and replacement of filters are preformed on a scheduled and systematic basis. This is the key to maintaining a low-cost, long life lift fleet.
Full Maintenance– These packages take the hassle out of lift truck maintenance, allowing you to concentrate on your business while we take care of your lift trucks. These can be customized to your fleet’s needs and size.
All Lift can handle most any repair job, such as:
- Steam Clean and Condition Report
- Forklift Brake Jobs
- Forklift Mast Repair
- Forklift Engine Rebuild/Replacement
- Forklift Transmission Rebuild/Replacement
- Forklift Steer Axle Rebuild / Replacement
- Paint Jobs
- On-Site Tire Pressing
- Exhaust (Carbon Monoxide) Testing
- Full Battery Service (See Industrial Battery Page)
- Annual Aerial Inspections
See Large Pictures of our New Service Vans